Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
The Color Managed Studio Must:
1. Have good quality monitors at work stations.
2. Perform monitor calibration on a regular basis using a software/hardware system, i.e. ColorVision, Monaco,
3. Make fine tuning monitor adjustments matching the Color Management Guide Print to the guide image
displayed on the monitor.
4. Always soft proof images for adjustment using the Burrell Printer color output profile and verify monitor
accuracy by ordering Calibration Test Prints from our ‘Quality Control’ section.
5. Continue quality control by fine tuning monitor adjustments to match prints as needed.
1311 Merrillville Road Crown Point, IN 46307 219-663-3210 800-348-8732 Fax 219-662-0915Contact Business ConsultantsSecure Email Login